Subject: London food & drink evening this thursday
To: None <regional-london@netbsd.org>
From: David Brownlee <abs@mono.org>
List: regional-london
Date: 07/28/2003 21:22:06
	To celebrate the fact we have a non UK NetBSD developer in
	the country (tron), that a deal has been signed to produce
	a new Blake's 7 season, and that its been far too long
	since we all sat down in a pub together:

	This thursday there is the traditional drinks in the 'George
	IV' pub in Chiswick around 7pm (Left out of Turnham Green
	tube, under railway bridge, walk until Chiswick High Road
	then turn right, cross over and its behind a set of parking
	spaces)
	    http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=521100&y=178470

	... followed by steak (or other comestables) in the Lone Star
	restaurant (Midway between Turnham Green tube and Chiswick
	High Road, with a large Indian in front)

	If anyone gets lost, feel free to drop me a line: 07973 221 970

--
			   David Brownlee -- abs@mono.org
		\ Maybe your misinterpretation of the action is in /