Subject: Re: Friday in Tokyo?
To: None <netb@yuba.ne.jp>
From: Takahiro Kambe <taca@back-street.net>
List: regional-jp
Date: 10/15/2006 15:27:07
In message <20061013042810.GA23355@yuba.ne.jp>
	on Fri, 13 Oct 2006 13:28:10 +0900,
	Henry Nelson <netb@yuba.ne.jp> wrote:
> > > I admit regional-jp has been used as regional-tokyo (or even
> > > regional-shibuya) so far ... sorry for that. ;)
> > Don't mind it.  half of it is a joke and rest is a problem of Japan.  :-)
>
> How about starting "kansai-sub-regional-jp" using parent list?
I don't think that creating local mailing list is good idea.

Yes, it is difficult for some people to go to Tokyo, but it is better
that receiving such information independently of region.

> Is there still a group called "K*bug" that could join forces?
Yes, http://www.kbug.gr.jp/.  It is user group for any *BSD users.
(But next meeting isn't decided yet.  Maybe an ordinaly general
meeting in December.

> I have some free time Friday October 20 evening.  I am in Nara, but
> willing to go to Kyoto or Osaka to meet legendary Mr. Kambe!
What means "legendary"??  ;-)

Anyway, may I call for participation to K*BUG mailing list about 20th
October party?

> (Is this list only for developers?)
Yes.

--