Subject: Re: Visit to Japan in March
To: None <cjs@cynic.net>
From: Masao Uebayashi <uebayasi@pultek.co.jp>
List: regional-jp
Date: 03/19/2004 11:31:43
> BTW, I don't actually know the names of any of these nabe places in
> Ryogoku, so someone else would have to find one that looks good and make
> a reservation, unless we're just going to wander around and find one.
> It ought not be too crowded on a Wednesday night, though, so wandering
> around is definitely an option.

There should be many Nabe restaurants in Ryogoku, where many Sumo
wrestlers live / visit.  (Sumo wrestlers' Nabe are called Chanko.)

You can find easily such Chanko restaurants in Ryogoku.  But still,
it'd be better to reserve one, not wandering around.

How about picking up one from this?

	http://www.ryogoku.com/info/chanko/chanko.html

(The URL is got by searching Google with "$BN>9q(B $B$A$c$s$3(B" and [I'm
Feeling Lucky]. :-)

Masao