Subject: Re: Visit to Japan in March
To: Bernd Ernesti <veego@netbsd.org>
From: Curt Sampson <cjs@cynic.net>
List: regional-jp
Date: 03/16/2004 17:42:26
Personally, I wouldn't mind doing the LittleBSD place; if it's not so
good we can have a few drinks and then go somewhere else. I don't know
of much else in Akihabara, but there are definitely some good Nabe
places in Ryogokyu, just one station down the Sobu line. (And you might
even see some sumo wrestlers.)

My cellphone number is in my signature, BTW.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs@cynic.net>   +81 90 7737 2974   http://www.NetBSD.org