Subject: Visit to Japan in March
To: None <regional-jp@netbsd.org>
From: Bernd Ernesti <veego@netbsd.org>
List: regional-jp
Date: 03/12/2004 10:04:35
Hi,

I allready mentioned it  on a different mailing list that i will
be in Japan and would like to meet some people.

I'm on March 20 and 21 in Kyoto and from the 23th till the 27th
in Tokyo.

The current plan is to have a get together in the evening of the
24th in Tokyo.
Maybe in http://www.littlebsd.com/, or at a different place.

jun, toshii, kei, yyamano and cjs plan to show up.
uebayasi didn't know yet if he has time.

Do we need to reserve a table?
And for which time? Maybe around 7pm, if thats not too late.

There maybe a chance that i will have time in the evening on
the 27th, after the International Anime Fair 2004 ends for
that day.

I don't know if I have internet access while i'm in Japan,
so you better leave me a message on the 23th at my Hotel
in Tokyo:

Tokyo Marriott Hotel
Kinshicho Tobu
1-2-2 Kinshi, Sumida-ku