Subject: Fw: BSD village at What the Hack 2005: Thursday 28 July till Sunday
To: None <regional-de@netbsd.org>
From: Jochen Kunz <jkunz@unixag-kl.fh-kl.de>
List: regional-de
Date: 07/05/2005 00:30:19
Nabend.

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 14:12:43 +0200 (CEST)
From: Wim Vandeputte <wvdputte@togetic.kd85.com>
To: jkunz@unixag-kl.fh-kl.de
Subject: BSD village at What the Hack 2005: Thursday 28 July till Sunday 31=
 July 2005

Hi,

(forgive me if you receive this twice, I'm just going over all my previous
 contacts who showed interest in SummerCamp 2003 in Berlin)

 Announcing the OpenBSD presence during What The Hack 2005

 Thursday 28 July till Sunday 31 July 2005
=20
 All info on http://eurobsd.org/2005-WhatTheHack/

 Hello,

 You might remember us from such mishaps and hangovers like HAL 2001,
 (see http://eurobsd.org/hal2001/), FOSDEM and CCC SummerCamp 2003
 (see http://eurobsd.org/SummerCamp2003/)... Wel, we are at it again.=20

 BSD users are invading the What The Hack 2005 event and have claimed an=20
 entire field (F) as their little embassy of sanity, lounge and cool drinks=
.=20

 This year we'll have 2 tents, a 200 m^2 one for hacking (tables and couche=
s)
 and a 100 m^2 one for sleeping only. There is also a container for
 secure storage of equipment.

 We'll have a rather large bar, so if you are in good in serving beer
 or making coctails, volunteer as a bar slave.=20

 We'll be providing a roof over the head for any OpenBSD user or developer
 interested spending 4 days in a field near Den Bosch.

 Our regards go out to the impressive WtH organisation who secured this
 great location, with real showers (big deal) and REAL toilets (now that is
 a relief compared to the solar heated Dixies...)

 If you are interested in attending this event, please register first with
 the What the Hack organizers using http://www.whatthehack.org/

 Second step is to register your presence in the BSD Village, using the=20
 web form at http://eurobsd.org/2005-WhatTheHack/register.html
=20
 For any questions, please contact wim@kd85.com
=20