Subject: Re: regional meetings
To: None <regional-ca@NetBSD.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: regional-ca
Date: 05/08/2006 21:31:51
>>> Finally: BSDcan is this week in Ottawa. If you are going to be at
>>> it, I guess some kind of NetBSD thing should get organized.
>>> I suggest breakfast on Saturday, maybe.
>> Sounds good to me.  Want to pick a spot?
> We can either meet at this Zam place, or somewhere else.

Gee, that sure narrows it down. :-)

> The location will have to be determined by the number who RSVP.  So
> far mouse, you and I.  I imagine that David Maxwell can come too.

Seems likely.

> I think that maybe 8:30am at one of:

I'm not sure I can be ambulatory that early even for a BSDCan social.
(I'm not sure I can't, though.  I can try.)

>     Elephant and Castle
>     Zaks

I know nothing about either of these (unless one of them is one of the
places I went last year and I've forgotten the name).

>     Elgin Street Dinner

Know where it is but know nothing about its food.

>     Cora's

Known and liked. :-)

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign