Regional-au archive

Giving away old hardware

Hey folks.

I've got a bunch of old stuff to give away.

It's in Melbourne.

I'll be offering it to a couple of other places (including
freecycle.org and the scrap metal recyclers) in the near future,
so if you're interested, contact me ASAP.

Most of it's probably only good for scrap, but because
some of it isn't your standard "PC hardware", I figured
it might have slightly more potential for reuse.

====

Sun Ultra 5
1 x UltraSPARC-IIi 300MHz
128MB RAM
2 x 4GB ST34342A
(needs disk scrub)

Sun SPARCstation 20
2 x SuperSPARC-II xxx MHz
256MB RAM (8 x 32MB)
2 x SEAGATE ST34371W SUN4.2G74629751V01556
(probably needs disk scrub)

Honeywell 104key PC keyboard, AT connector

Psion Series 5

Psion Series 5mx

Textronix THIN200 thin client, + PSU

Compaq "LINUX Live Free Or Die" number plate

Exabyte EXB-8200 8mm tape drive

SCSI chassis for 5 disks
5 x IBM 36L8772 9GB SCA SCSI drives.

Panasonic CW-7502-B SCSI (50pin) 4x CD-R drive

Teac CD-224E low profile laptop-style CD-ROM drive

====

cheers,
Luke.