Subject: Re: In Melbourne
To: Paul Ripke <stix@stix.homeunix.net>
From: Malcolm Herbert <mjch@mjch.net>
List: regional-au
Date: 01/03/2005 12:15:08
On Sun, Jan 02, 2005 at 10:09:54PM +1100, Paul Ripke wrote:
|It's probably late notice, but if there's any gatherings planed
|(food|drinks) after work one evening, I'll make an effort. No hassles
|if not, I'm sure I'll be back.

there seems to be some talk of doing something on Friday, although no
idea what at this stage ... also, I work at Monash in Clayton, and can
pick you up from East Malvern station on the way in to the city, if that
helps ... unfortunately I live in North Carlton, so can't provide a lift
home ...

--
Malcolm Herbert                                    System Administrator
ph [990] 54881 rm 28-241                          School of GeoSciences