Subject: Re: visiting SA
To: Daniel Carosone <dan@geek.com.au>
From: Greg 'groggy' Lehey <grog@NetBSD.org>
List: regional-au
Date: 12/22/2004 09:03:31
--jozmn01XJZjDjM3N

On Tuesday, 21 December 2004 at 22:15:25 +1100, Daniel Carosone wrote:
> Ang decided we should take a short trip to get me away from work, so
> we're going to be in Adelaide (and surrounds) from the 26th to 28th,
> doing a little exploring and perhaps visiting some wineries if we get
> the time.
>
> It'd be great to catch up with the SA contingent while there.
> Probably the most convenient and suitable time would be on the
> afternoon of the 28th, I think we fly out around 20:15.  Suggestions
> for suitable pleasant venues welcome :)
>
> Or at least Ang will; it seems I might stay on a day or two, because
> work decided it would miss me, followed me, and seems to have found
> stuff for me to do in Adelaide "since I'm there".

If you can hold on for another week, you could come to the 5th Annual
Hackers' Barbecue.  See http://www.lemis.com/grog/xmas-bbq-2003.html
for a link to the previous ones.

Otherwise if you're likely to be in the hills, let me know and we can
drag a couple of NetBSD people together and have a few drinks (looks
at wulf).

Greg

--jozmn01XJZjDjM3N

--jozmn01XJZjDjM3N--