Subject: Old hardware available
To: None <regional-au@netbsd.org>
From: David Burren <david@burren.cx>
List: regional-au
Date: 04/28/2004 16:18:30
This isn't NetBSD-specific, but may be of interest to people running
the hp700, hp300, and sparc ports.
My current employer is getting rid of lots of old hardware.  Old
PCs are being sold off to staff members, but there's some gear that
has been determined to have "no appreciable resale value":

- Five HP 715/64 machines.
  I have no idea what's in them, but if anyone's interested I can
  open them up and find out.

- There's also a Sun Type 5c keyboard on the throw-out pile.

While I'm mentioning free hardware: I still have a HP 9000/300 (/360
I think) system sitting in my garage about to be thrown out (I need
the space).

If anyone is interested in this gear, please contact me ASAP as
otherwise it's going to be thrown out very soon.
All this hardware is in Melbourne (Box Hill/Camberwell).
You'll need to organise transport yourself.

Cheers
__
David Burren