Subject: Re: go the reds!
To: Simon Burge <simonb@wasabisystems.com>
From: George Michaelson <ggm@apnic.net>
List: regional-au
Date: 06/12/2003 10:40:56
I'm married to a genetically predetermined Collingwood supporter, so I can't
comment on VFL, or my I/O controller will be disconnected from the Unibus and
not allowed to re-attach until next reboot, which is weeks off!

But since they only won one premiership in a UNIX clock rollover window I
can sympathize...

hey, to be mildly on topic, Wasabi used to have some 'swing' with Weasel didn't
they? Any chance of making them do a PCI2 version of the card? We badly need to
fit them into some Dells running in HK/JP/KR locations, and having to add a
daughter card to get a PCI1 riser is royal PITA.

Or, can NetBSD drive the new serial console state of the Dell 1660 and later
models?

-George