Port-zaurus archive

Re: INSTALL kernel exceeds 5MB for zaurus

On 2017/02/10 0:05, Swift Griggs wrote:
On Thu, 9 Feb 2017, Rin Okuyama wrote:
I'm just talking on the install media for zaurus. I do *not* mean that Apple UFS support should be withdrawn from NetBSD. The failure of it is another problem. It would be better to send PR if possible.

Sorry Okuyama-san, for the misunderstanding and thanks for the clarification. If I get a chance I'll see if I can test/reproduce the issues I had and pay closer attention to tell if it's some error on my part or if there is an actual issue with Apple UFS file systems.

Never mind, Griggs-san! It is nice for us if you can reproduce the problem,
but it is probably unhappy for you ;-).

Thanks,
rin