Re: NetBSD 10.0 RC1 PVH and XenServer/XCP

	Hello.  here is the commit message that introduces the ignoring of cdrom block devices.
Do you have control over the config file for the VM?  I've always just mounted disk type
devices with ISO images written to them if I wanted to read an ISO on a VM installation.

-Brian

revision 1.51
date: 2020-04-28 13:21:01 +0000;  author: bouyer;  state: Exp;  lines: +30 -9;  commitid:
5XOy6F9zbg
N8C96C;
Skip block device  with device-type "cdrom", as their emulation can't be
disabled; and the backend driver doesn't handle them either.
Fix hang when booting with 'ioemu:hdc:cdrom' type disks.
While there convert some printf to aprint_error()
revision 1.50