Re: Reproducible deadlock? with VND on NetBSD 10.0_BETA Dom0 on Xen 4.15

On 18.05.23 21:53, Matthias Petermann wrote:
I now have a functional serial console on the other computer, but fortunately, I can reproduce the problem exactly there as well. In the meantime, I have also discovered that I need to press the "+" key 5 times in the serial console to send a break and enter the kernel debugger. With that, I have pulled the backtrace of (hopefully the correct) thread and attached it to this email.

Best regards
Matthias

Some more data points I determined by experiments:

 - the issue happens independently if the DOM0 has 512MB or 1024MB RAM
 - the issue happens also when I mount the VNDs FFS without "-o log"

Best regards
Matthias