Re: NetBSD 9.2 AMD64: Starts first DOMU and disk performance drops by about 100x?

	Hello.  Since you've been using the machine for a while and since you disconnect it from
power for long periods of time while you travel, I wonder if some of the BIOS settings got lost
during one of those travel sessions?  Specifically, I'm wondering if the SATA controllers
switched out of ahci mode and back into ide mode?  Seems like that could trigger the behavior
you're seeing.  Not sure why starting  a domU would trigger the problem and not sooner, but
that's an initial thought.

Since the problem seems to trigger once a domU starts, it might also be one of the CPU
settings in the BIOS, say the virtual settings?

-Brian