Re: one remaining mystery about the FreeBSD domU failure on NetBSD XEN3_DOM0

At Sun, 11 Apr 2021 21:19:53 -0000 (UTC), christos%astron.com@localhost (Christos Zoulas) wrote:
Subject: Re: one remaining mystery about the FreeBSD domU failure on NetBSD XEN3_DOM0

> In article <m1lVh7I-0036ur0@more.local>,
> Greg A. Woods <port-xen%NetBSD.org@localhost> wrote:
>
> >I'm not sure if those problems are to be expected with a FreeBSD-created
> >filesystem or not.  Probably the "Invalid quota magic number" is normal,
> >but I'm not sure about the "BLK(s) MISSING IN BIT MAPS".  Have FreeBSD
> >and NetBSD FFS diverged this much?  I won't try to mount it, especially
> >not from the dom0.
>
> Yes, they have... Unfortunately.

Yeah, welllll, I guess given who has directed most of the changes in the
FreeBSD FFS, this is more or less NetBSD's fault, right?  :-) ;-) :-)

Kelowna, BC     +1 250 762-7675           RoboHack <woods%robohack.ca@localhost>