random seed file and dom0, domU

(Please note that I am intentionally avoiding discussion of "should the
NetBSD rnd(4) system be different than it is.)

With GENERIC one typically has:
  menu=GENERIC:rndseed /var/db/entropy-file;boot netbsd

I assume that the point is to squirt the entropy in as part of boot so
the kernel has it before dealing with the filesystem.

I see there is also /etc/rc.d/random_seed, which does this when the
system is up.

1) Is there any way to early-load entropy-file for a dom0 under Xen?
Or is the answer "just use the rc.d method, because while theoretically
a dom0 could have root on NFS, in practice no one does this".

2) Is there any way to early-load entropy-file for a domU?  Or is it
again just use the filesystem?

3) Is there lurking in my questions a work item for NetBSD/Xen, or is
the siuation somehow worse on Xen compared to bare metal?