Re: trouble running FreeBSD with Xen-4.11 (including weird performance issues)

	hello.  Are you running these machines in hvm or pvh mode?  If hvm mode, are you seeing a
bunch of cpu taken up on dom0 by the qemu process supporting the hvm host?
Also, what is the xbd(4) problem you refer to?

-thanks
-Brian