Re: problems with GPT (and maybe dkctl wedges) on LVM volumes

On Mar 13, 17:04, Martin Husemann wrote:
} On Sat, Mar 13, 2021 at 07:58:09AM -0800, John Nemeth wrote:
} >      On a similar note, it would be really nice if vnd(4) worked
} > with NFS mounts (even if just read only).  I have lots of CD images
} > (building multiple versions of NetBSD regularly) on a NAS.  If I
} > want to use one with a Xen domU, I have to copy the image to a
} > local drive.
}
} What issues do you see? I am doing vnd of files on NFS quite a bit with
} -current and have not seen any problems.

     When was this changed?  vnd(4) on my -current box (which
admittedly isn't all that current anymore) still says that it only
supports local file systems.

}-- End of excerpt from Martin Husemann