Re: XEN3_DOM0 rationalization

On Mar 7, 21:40, =?UTF-8?B?SmFyb23DrXIgRG9sZcSNZWs=?= wrote:
}
} > } runs into trouble in current with dom0s that use the version of grant
} > } tables we don't.  Yes, that's fuzzy which is why it isn't quite in the
} > } HOWTO.
} >
} >      Our usage of grant tables seems to be a bit of a mess right
} > now.  This is going to need somebody with some knowledge of the
} > subject and time to dig into it.
}
} Quite the contrary actually. It's very simple - current (and what
} becomes 10.0) uses v2 and v2 only. 9.x uses v1.

     This is good to hear.  I haven't been following this super
closely.  Do we finally get rid of that warning about grant table
support when starting xencommons?

     BTW, where are the hypervisor API and grant table support
documented?

}-- End of excerpt from =?UTF-8?B?SmFyb23DrXIgRG9sZcSNZWs=?=