Re: XEN3_DOM0 rationalization

On Fri, 5 Mar 2021, Greg Troxel wrote:

If you're following along the config rationalization, you might want to
"diff -u GENERIC XEN3_DOM0".  It's still huge, but it's mostly things
that are just commented out in XEN3_DOM0 now.

While we're at it, why are the Xen kernel configs still called XEN3_DOM0 etc.? Xen 3 has been obsolete for years. Back when I set up my first Xen box, the name led me to believe initially that Xen 4.x was not as well supported.

--
Benny