Re: XEN3_DOM0 rationalization

At Fri, 05 Mar 2021 15:41:01 -0500, Greg Troxel <gdt%lexort.com@localhost> wrote:
Subject: XEN3_DOM0 rationalization

>   4) hardware that's very crufty and maybe we don't (cardbus/pcmcia) but
>   maybe we do

I would say you could get rid of much of that kind of stuff too....

(but then again I only run Xen on semi-modern servers... though it might
be fun to try using on an old MacBook Pro, etc. ala XenClient)

> So I am inclined to adjust 7, 2, 3, 6, and 5, as separare steps, erring
> on the side of leaving out changes if I think people will be upset.  (I
> will be doing a build.sh release and test-booting the dom0 kernel before
> committing actual changes.)

Yes, please, and thank you very much!

Kelowna, BC     +1 250 762-7675           RoboHack <woods%robohack.ca@localhost>