Re: Panic: HYPERVISOR_mmu_update failed on old NetBSD-5.2 domU

	hello Mathew.  Your suggestion is a good one and, in fact, the virtio
drivers are available in NetBSD-5.2, which is what I have.  The challenge I
found when looking to try your suggestion was that I couldn't figure out
how to get the virtio devices to be presented by Xen.  The notes I found in
the Xen source suggest the virtio block devices were put in as a temporary
set of patches and it's not clear to me whether they  remain in the
xen-4.14.0 package.  In any case, I couldn't figure out what syntax to use
in the conf files to get virtio devices to show up.  Do you have an example
of a working conf file that uses the virtio stuff in Xen?

-thanks
-Brian