Re: Dom0 panics when linux DomU tries to access to virtual disk

Manuel Bouyer a écrit :
> On Mon, Oct 26, 2020 at 07:38:05PM +0100, BERTRAND Joël wrote:
>>>
>>> And no skip= ?
>>
>> 	Why skip ?
>
> because it would cause dump to create sparse files. I don't use it.
>

>>> The exact panic message would help greatly.
>>
>> 	Sure, but even with ddb.onpanic=1, I don't obtain information. Keyboard
>> is dead after this panic, backtrace is not in terminal anymore. And if I
>> don't force kernel to enter in ddb, server immediatly reboots.
>
> You can try changing ddb.commandonenter

	I will try, but as keyboard seems to be inactive...

	You can reproduce this kernel panic with my configuration :
name = "Devuan"
memory = 4096
vcpus = 4
vif = [
    'mac=00:16:3E:6D:D1:01,bridge=bridge0'
]
disk = [
    '/vms/devuan_1.img,raw,xvda,rw',
    '/vms/devuan_beowulf_3.0.0_amd64-netinstall.iso,,xvdc,cdrom'
]
vnclisten = "192.168.10.106"
keymap = "fr"
vnc = 1
type = "hvm"
firmware = "seabios"
boot = "d"

	/vms/devuan_1.img is a 16 GB file.

	You only have to try to install Devuan. I suppose I have more
information on serial line, but unfortunately, this motherboard doesn't
provide this kind of serial adapter.

	JKB