Power management

	Hello,

	I'm trying to use power management or clock modulation with NetBSD/XEN
dom0. estd aborts with :

estd: Cannot get supported frequencies (maybe you forced the wrong
CPU-scaling technology?)

	Of course, dom0 kernel contains estd support. I have tried some other
options like cpufreq=xen directly in hypervisor and without success.

	Is it possible to use estd in dom0 ? I have found a very old thread
(2009) but solution cannot be applied to a recent NetBSD dom0.

	Best regards,

	JKB