Re: SIGSEGV for programs attempting to write files they don't have access to

Manuel Bouyer wrote:
On Sat, Feb 15, 2020 at 10:55:36PM +0200, Staffan Thomén wrote:

I get the same. But it's extected as you're missing error handing here,
wich leads to a NULL pointer dereference if the file can't be open.
Nothing wrong here.

Ah, how embarrassing. I should have known that. Still, both bacula and apache crashed every time after upgrading which clearly wouldn't have my stupid mistakes.

Recompiling bacula-clientonly and apache24 on 9.0 fixed the crashing.

Staffan