Re: Instability issues with NetBSD-9, xen-4.11 and the xbdb backend driver

	Hello.  The error handling patch I provided doesn't fix the underlying
problem, I agree, but it does bring the error handling code into alignment
across the file.  If you look at:
sys/arch/xen/xen/xbdback_xenbus.c:1491, you'll see that I simply made the
behavior the same in the two places where xbdback_io_error is called.
	The problem with error handling as it is now is that two requests with
the same data get passed to the domu, which is what causes the biodone2
panic in the domu's.   I've tested this patch and it seems to do the right
thing.

	If it's not correct, then we ought to at least be consistent  when
handling i/o errors.

-Brian