Re: Utility of PV on non-obsolete hardware

	hello.  Following up on this e-mail.  Manuel, I saw a piece of e-mail
from  you recently in which you said something to the effect that the
reason we don't have SMP on Dom0 when NetBSD is the Dom0 is because of
something to do with  Xen itself, rather than an inherent limitation of
NetBSD?  Recently, I've been looking at FreeBSD xen Dom0 support and they
apparently have SMP support on their Dom0 implementation.  Could you
elaborate a little further on what prevents us from having SMP support on
Dom0 of Xen installations?  It seems like this restriction limits the
performance we can achieve on environments where NetBSD is the Xen host.

-thanks
-Brian