Re: Utility of PV on non-obsolete hardware

	hello.  I'm curious about some of the issues you've run into using
NetBSD as a dom0?  We've been running NetBSD-5.2 as a dom0 for quite some
time and it's been very very stable!  I've been thinking of upgrading, so
I'm curious to know what pitfalls you discovered.
-thanks
-Brian