Re: Utility of PV on non-obsolete hardware

Brian Buhrow <buhrow%nfbcal.org@localhost> writes:

  	hello.  Below is a config file for bringing up an HVM domU host under
  xen3.3 with a serial console.  I've used this with FreeBSD and NetBSD-4.x.
  I have FreeBSD-11.x running  with this setup, so although the xen
  installation is quite old, I'm able to run modern versions of domU guests.
  Will this help get some documentation going?

I diubt that your config file works with current versions of Xen.  Some
aspects things look pretty outdated.

--
Torbjörn
Please encrypt, key id 0xC8601622