Re: panic: biodone2 already on NetBSD 8.0

On Fri, 11 Jan 2019 at 08:52, Michael van Elst <mlelstv%serpens.de@localhost> wrote:

> abs%absd.org@localhost (David Brownlee) writes:
>
> >I have a xen box at panix.com which I've just upgraded from 7.1 to 8.0 and
> >now every few days it seems to panic:
>
> >panic: biodone2 already
> >cpu0: Begin traceback...
>
> >I'm wondering if there have been any pullups since 8.0 which might fix
> >this? Is it time for an 8.1? :)
>
> Yes, has been fixed.
>
> port-xen/53506, port-xen/53074. Fixed with xen/xbd_xenbus.c 1.83, also
> on the netbsd-8 branch.

Great!

Really feels like there should be an 8.1 or 8.0.1 release to include
this - will ask about that :)

(Also kudos to panix support who promptly replied to my report with
very similar info "There may be a solution to this. I've updated
sys/arch/xen/xen/xbd_xenbus.c
to version 1.76.6.1 (1.83)" :)

Thanks

David