Where is netbsd-XEN3_DOM0.gz

The howto says that the DOM0 kernel is "copied from
releasedir/amd64/binary/kernel/netbsd-XEN3_DOM0.gz of a NetBSD build".
I built a kernel but I couldn't find that file.  I even ran "./build.sh
-M/usr/obj releasekernel=DRUID" but still no joy.  I tried "./build.sh
-M/usr/obj kernel=XEN_DOM0" and copying the resulting netbsd kernel
after compressing it to /netbsd-XEN3_DOM0.gz but that totally failed to
boot.

I am pretty sure that I have pulled that file from the build before but
now it doesn't get built.  Did something get changed or am I missing a step?

I am trying to get XEN 4.8 working on NetBSD 8.99.12.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy%NetBSD.org@localhost>
http://www.NetBSD.org/ IM:darcy%Vex.Net@localhost