MODULAR domU

Hi!

Is MODULAR supposed to work with Xen domU:s? I spotted

kernel: Add MODULAR infrastructure for Xen kernels.

In the CHANGELOG, and nothing more so I built a 7.1 domU kernel with options MODULAR, built modules and created a test domain with it but loading modules yields only kobj_load, linker error: out of memory

My /stand directory contains modules for amd64 and amd64-xen, I tried removing the amd64 ones and symlinking amd64-xen to it, but with the same results (modload wouldn't find them without the link).

Cheers
Staffan