xentools depends on X11?

Hi!

I just tried to build a minimal Xen dom0. I was somewhat surprised to
learn that you cannot install xentools without dragging in "all of" X11,
as it depends on some X11 lib. Is this really a) necessary, b)
desirable?

Would it be possible to create either two packages - one basic with no
X11 dependency, and a second one which depends on the first one and on
X11, and adds the fancy X11 stuff; or two packages - one being the
current one and the other being "xentools-nox11"?

I havent checked which exact tool(s) require this, but I've never used a
graphic Xen tool in my entire Xen life (going back at least 8 years) and
having the dom0 be cluttered with as little "bloatware" (sorry ;-) as
possible strikes me as desireable ... ;-)

"No" is an acceptable answer. :-)

Comments?

				Best regards,
				  /Lars-Johan Liman

# Lars-Johan Liman, M.Sc.		 ! E-mail: liman%cafax.se@localhost
# Cafax AB				 ! HTTP  : //www.cafax.se/
# Computer Consultants, Sweden		 ! Voice : +46 8 - 564 702 30