Re: Xen on Dedibox

    Date:        Wed, 1 Mar 2017 13:29:56 +0100
    From:        Manuel Bouyer <bouyer%antioche.eu.org@localhost>

  | I don't understand how it would go back to the normal kernel if the
  | default is the Xen entry.

Likely cause would be the BIOS determining that the first drive isn't
really bootable, and booting from another, which has a different setup.
(On a system using raid, it can be hard to tell from where it actually
booted.)

Does loading .gz files and multibooting work properly?   I boot Xen from
a GPT partitioned system (with raid as well) and have no issues, but I
don't use gzip'd files.

Aside from that (and that the kernel I am using is a 6.99.something
vintage - which should be close enough to 7.0) my setup looks very similar
to the one described.   I do have physical access to the system though.

You do need to ensure that the boot stuff is correctly set up and installed
though (I assume you're using the fake biosboot stuff for GPT, legacy booting,
rather than the very new EFI boot - that's what I am doing.)

kre