Re: domcreate_launch_dm: unable to add disk devices

On Fri, Apr 29, 2016 at 07:55:49PM +0000, smj%ma.sdf.org@localhost wrote:
> [...]
> Restarting xencommons does not resolve the issue, I have to reboot.  I did

You can't restart xencommons, restarting xenstored will loose all states
of running domains. The only way to restart xencommons is indeed to reboot.

> fix one issue in /usr/pkg/etc/xen/scripts/vif-bridge where bridge0 would be
> used for about half a day and then suddenly it would switch to xen-br0 and
> fail (I never used xen-br0).  I repalced #xbridge=$(xenstore-read "$xpath/bridge")

xen-br0 is a linux thing.  Finding why xl puts this in the store instead of
what's in the config file would probably help to understand your problem.