Re: NetBSD v70/amd64 and XEN v45 troubles

Actually after testing its not exactly teh same issue, as I've tried other (older) XEN3_DOM0 kernels and none work.

Also I simply get a 1-2sec black screen and the PC reboots.... so I'm not even sure what's failling

Melhores Cumprimentos // Best Regards
Miguel Clara
IT - Sys Admin & Developer