Re: issue variable rpdk;

phipo writes:
- I'm try to install XEN, have got issue about prop_dictionary_keysym_t
- opdk, pdk, rpdk; !
- I've updating pkgsrc 2015Q2 and also pkgin repositories (2015Q2), so
- this is my output :

Why are you trying to build a XEN_DOM0 kernel instead of
downloading one from ftp.netbsd.org??

That doesn't excuse the error, but the effort seems pointless..

Another question, how are you attempting to build the kernel?

Are you using the build.sh infrastructure?

--
Eric Schnoebelen		eric%cirr.com@localhost 		http://www.cirr.com
	I'm just working here until a good fast-food job opens up.