Re: Instability with NetBSD Dom0

Greg Troxel wrote:
> Sure, but the widely-reported experiences of pretty much everybody is
> that sparse vnd files are trouble, and that without them, netbsd/xen is
> very stable.

The sparse vnd file issue aside, I have to disagree about NetBSD/Xen
being "very stable" - that has not been my experience.  See PRs 48125
and 47720, for example.

I don't doubt that there exist some stable combinations of NetBSD and
Xen kernel version, but the ones I have tried have not been.
--
Andreas Gustafsson, gson%gson.org@localhost