Re: LVM and Xen given module load issue

    Date:        Fri, 14 Feb 2014 23:35:25 -0700
    From:        Darren Spruell <phatbuckett%gmail.com@localhost>

  | For my needs I think I just need to compile a custom kernel and done.

Probably not even that is required, it looks to me as if the XEN
kernels (i386 and amd64) for both Dom0 and DomU already contain

        pseudo-device dm

in the standard config files.  Why not just try it, and worry about what
doesn't work if it doesn't work, ...

kre

Ps: which isn't to say that a custom kernel - especially for Dom0 - isn't
a good idea - mine is about half the size of the standard one.   (The saving
for DomU is much smaller, as it doesn't by default include drivers for
everything ever invented...)