Re: Xen for !x86?

On Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 01:05:43AM -0800, Matt Thomas wrote:

> sys/arch/xen seems tightly coupled to x86.  ARM platforms supporting
> a xen hypervisor are readily available.  How hard would it decouple
> our xen from x86?

The frontend/backend drivers should already be arch-independant.
I'm less sure for the interrupt (event) infrastructure.
Then there's all the mmu-related infrasctructure, but I think most of
it is in xen/x86 already.

I got a cubieboard, with the intention to work on this as time permit.
(but I also have other projects for arm too ...)