XEN on NetBSD-6.1 amd64.

Good morning.
Sorry for my english, it isn't very whell.
Let's start.
I instaled NetBSD stable from the link:
nyftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/netbsd-6/201307150Z and later I just
instaled netbsd-XEN3_DOM0 from the same place. So, then I instaled
xenkernel42-4.2.2 and xentools42-4.2.2nb3 with pkg_add from the link:
http://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/amd64/6.0_2013Q2/
I let the /usr/pkg/etc/xen/xend-config.sxp with the default
configuration, I'm working with bridge network, so, then I created the
bridge in /etc/ifconfig.bridge0.
Im working with xl framework.
I created NetBSD and FreeBSD virtual machines, the relevant portion of
configuration file is show bellow:
vif = [ 'bridge=bridge0, type=ioemu, model=e1000' ]
In both virtual machines, I see the network card, but when I configure
an ip address, I can't communicate with my network.
When I type brconfig -a, I have these results show bellow:
bridge0: flags=41<UP,RUNNING>
        Configuration:
                priority 32768 hellotime 2 fwddelay 15 maxage 20
                ipfilter disabled flags 0x0
        Interfaces:
                xvif2i0 flags=3<LEARNING,DISCOVER>
                        port 5 priority 128
                tap0 flags=3<LEARNING,DISCOVER>
                        port 4 priority 128
                bce0 flags=3<LEARNING,DISCOVER>
                        port 1 priority 128
Everything appears to be normal, but I still don't have communication
with my network from my Vms. What Am I doing wrong?
Thank you!!

--
att,
Adiel de Lima Ribeiro