Re: Which version of Xen to use with NetBSD 6.1?

=> BIOS settings, of course, cover the gamut - do you have any specific
=> suggestions as to which BIOS settings to tweak or change, bearing in mind
=> that NetBSD 6.1 already runs just fine?

   Sorry, just a general thought; I'm not familiar with the BIOS on the HP
MicroServer. From your description it sounded like the boot process
never made it to the DOM0 kernel, which made me think the Xen kernel
didn't get along with something. Maybe try disabling everything that
isn't strictly needed for the boot process, reduce video RAM (if it is
shared), set conservative memory timings.

   Good luck.

                                       Gary Duzan