Using logical volumes as xen disks

Hi!

On NetBSD 6.0_BETA (from March 3rd or so), amd64, XEN3_DOM0, I want to manage the storage for guests using LVM.

I'm able to create the logical volumes ok, but the guest domains fail to start, hanging after loading the balloon0 device.

The disk parameter looks like this:

 'phy:/dev/vg0/lv0,0x04,w'

I also noticed that the logical volume cannot be vnconfig'd:

  # vnconfig vnd0 /dev/vg0/lv0
  vnconfig: /dev/rvnd0d: VNDIOCSET: Operation not supported

The guest boots fine without this disk, having sparse-file backed storage instead with "file:/....'

Am I missing something here?

Louis