Re: Linux vs. NetBSD disk enumeration

On 2/9/12 4:33 PM, Jeff Rizzo wrote:

xbd0 at xenbus0 id 2049: Xen Virtual Block Device Interface
xbd1 at xenbus0 id 2080: Xen Virtual Block Device Interface
xbd2 at xenbus0 id 2050: Xen Virtual Block Device Interface
xbd3 at xenbus0 id 2051: Xen Virtual Block Device Interface

OK, I see what's going on here, and I can confirm that things work using the "id" to pin down an xbd instance. I managed to figure out the magic mapping between linux device and id number :)

+j