Re: Issues with NetBSD-5.1, xen and amd64 machines.

        Hello.  So now I'm really confused.  Changing the relevant line in
/boot.cfg on my xen machine from:

menu=Boot Xen and Dom0:load /netbsd console=com1;multiboot /xen/xen
dom0_mem=1024M console=com1 com1=115200,8n1

menu=Boot Xen and Dom0:load /netbsd console=com1;multiboot /xen/xen
dom0_mem=1024M console=com2 com1=115200,8n1

causes xen to put output on the right serial port.  It may be that the
console=com1 on the NetBSD command line is superfulous, but the example in
the man page doesn't say that.  Are you saying that it doesn't matter what
I put on the NetBSD portion of the command line?
If that's the case, I'd still think an update to the man page is in order,
just a slightly different one, a change I'm happy to make.

-thanks
-Brian