Some strange messages from the kernel

Hello,

For my latest project I'm simulating many networks with virtual routers,
subnets etc.

The dom0 is crashing occasionally, and I think it may be related to vm
start/stop activity.

Here are some strange messages that I've been getting lately:

xvif17i2: can't map TX grant ref: err 0 status -1
xvif17i0 GNTTABOP_transfer[0] -1
xvif17i0: req_prod 256 req_cons 28 rsp_prod 27 rsp_prod_pvt 27 i 1

At this moment I can't seem to start a NetBSD domU PV, it gets stuck
during boot, last message is xennet2 being detected. It may be related
to the above, especially when considering that it was working before,
and no changes were made to the dom0/domU config.

Maybe someone with more knowledge of the code could comment on the above
messages?

Regards,

Hugo