Patch for Xen 4.1.1 not working with LVM volumes and pygrub

Hello,

Xen 4.1.1 was incorrectly passing /dev/rmapper/vg-lvname to pygrub
(notice the r in front of mapper), when it should pass
/dev/mapper/rvg-lvname (add the r to the last file). I've patched it
to work correctly. I'm attaching a unified diff with the patch (it's
really simple). I'm also reporting this to Xen, let's see if it can
get fixed in the next release, in the meantime I hope this patch can
be added to pkgsrc.

Regards, Roger.