Two issues with XEN4 pkgsrc

Hi.

Your email is listed as the maintainer of the xentools41 pkgsrc.
I found a small bug in it. On my system I have set LOCALBASE=/usr/local
in my mk.conf and your pkgsrc has hardcoded path to /usr/pkg/ in
work/xen-4.1.0/tools/ocaml/common.make
It says CFLAGS-$(CONFIG_NetBSD) += -I/usr/pkg/lib/ocaml -fPIC
You probably want to replace the path with LOCALBASE.

I also tried to boot the xen41 kernel with a NetBSD kernel which does
not have ACPI compiled in and it failed. It seemed to work with a kernel
with ACPI support but unfortunatelly I cannot use ACPI on my system. The
xen kernel panicked at boot with a non ACPI kernel.

Cheers.
Marcin